Adoption Issues/Don't want custody of my niece (my bio daughter)

treva wayne wrote at 2013-03-11 20:55:54
i would love to take her and take care of her for your parents. call me with your info and lets talk. i have 3 of my own and i have had full custody of my niece for almost a year now and i love it my house is so wonderful and floating with love and happiness and full of joy. thanks hope U get to see this ...7409884055 call me i can help.

Adoption Issues

Peter C. Winkler, CSW

I have experience with adoption subsidy, the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children and variety of other adoption related matters. I hope that I can be helpful to those who are considering adoption or would like to adopt a child.

I am a social worker with an MSW and I have over thirty years of experience in family and children's services. I have worked as Director of adoption services and of the Interstate Compact in a large state agency. I have also provided direct services to children and families in a preventive services program. I currently prepare adoption studies for those who are adopting domestically or internationally.

Masters in SW