Adoption Issues/My daughter wants to foster her sisters 2 daughters

Question
My daughter whos having problems taking care of her too children, would like her sister and partner to take care of them until she gets better like fostering, would she get help to look after them.

Answer
Hi Carol

Yes they would get support to look after them.  Her sister and partner would need to register as Friends and Family Carers.  If they contact the local Children's Services team they will be able to provide more advice on the local authority arrangements in their area.  

All the best

Adoption Issues

Rachel