Adrenal Fatigue/Adrenal fatigue

I am experiencing any little activity feels like the life is being sucked out of me. I feel muscle weakness, shakiness, heart pounding, etc...  Rest seems to make it better. Is that a part of adrenal fatigue as well? My heart is fine, I've had it checked. I also have the food allergies as well and I'm having a hard time deciding if this is coming from the food, because sometimes I notice it after I eat, or if this is adrenal fatigue.
Thank you!

Yes, that can be part of adrenal fatigue. Food allergies can trigger a histamine response that can make you fee REALLY BAD. It's especially troublesome when the adrenals are weak.

Does your doctor do targeted amino acid therapy? Metametrix does a great amino profile test and then Metabolic Maintenance creates the custom formula for you. This has to be done by doctors. Amazing stuff!

Also, have you had the ALCAT test to determine food sensitivities? Very helpful to know what your body is having trouble with.

Be well,

Adrenal Fatigue

Jen Crippen

I cannot answer questions that would give medical advice, diagnose, or treat people's hypoglycemia.

I have been a natural health practitioner in Illinois since 2001 and have educated thousands of people on nutrition and healthy living. Although, this did not prepare me for what happened in 2007 when I became very ill with adrenal fatigue and hypoglycemia. I have been able to correct my health issues working along with my doctors as partners on my team. I encourage people to go back to their doctors, get educated, and become empowered patients. I've gone to the school of hard knocks the my own health and feel obligated to share with others how I got better. Plus, my experience as and educator and author helps :)

Essential Lifestyle Magazine eZine Waking Up America * I haven't done as much writing as I have done speaking. I have been a speaker all over the country for small and large audiences as well as radio.

B.S. Environmental Science Licensed Massage Therapist IL Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program in Holistic Nutrition Expert Aromatherapist Neurolink Practitioner Iridology Tongue, Face, & Nail Analysis Reiki Master Teacher

I have a few thousand clients that I have worked with since 2001 regarding natural health education - either via seminars, tele-trainings, newsletters, etc. In my private practice, I maintain a select group of clients averaging about 10 a week. I see them in my office or consult via telephone.