Adrenal Fatigue/Multiple issues related to the body

Straightforward are listed some problems I am facing. Not sure whom to contact. Hence sending you the issues.

I am 30 years male.

1. When I wake up in the morning I am very - very tired.
2. When sometimes I sneeze, there comes stars in front of my eyes like weakness.
3. In the daytime i.e. my normal work routine, most of the time I am also suffering from fatigue.
4. While I sleep at night (here are currently winters), I sweat a lot, I found that my blanket is a lot wet due to sweat.
5. Recently I developed this strange issue. I got itching over my entire body, in the evening. Night it is most, morning and daytime less severe.

I got some medical tests some 2-3 months earlier. The bad cholesterol was bit on the higher side.

Anyways, I come to you to seek advice what shall I do further to know what is happening to me? I am not able to understand the issue with me as of now.

ANSWER: If you look at your tongue, does it quiver and tremble even if you try to keep it still?
When you get up quickly from lying down do you get dizzy?
Can you find a traditional Ayurvedic practitioner there in India?

QUESTION: Tongue is okay. I can find the best ayurvedic practitioner in India. Name is baba ramdev, if you have heard about him.

Whats the next step?

Fantastic! I would go see him and tell him what is going on. Ayurvedic practitioners will be able to look at you, take your pulses, ask you questions, and be able to figure out what is going on and what you need to do.
Most likely there are diet and herbs that can help you very easily.

Adrenal Fatigue

Jen Crippen

I cannot answer questions that would give medical advice, diagnose, or treat people's hypoglycemia.

I have been a natural health practitioner in Illinois since 2001 and have educated thousands of people on nutrition and healthy living. Although, this did not prepare me for what happened in 2007 when I became very ill with adrenal fatigue and hypoglycemia. I have been able to correct my health issues working along with my doctors as partners on my team. I encourage people to go back to their doctors, get educated, and become empowered patients. I've gone to the school of hard knocks the my own health and feel obligated to share with others how I got better. Plus, my experience as and educator and author helps :)

Essential Lifestyle Magazine eZine Waking Up America * I haven't done as much writing as I have done speaking. I have been a speaker all over the country for small and large audiences as well as radio.

B.S. Environmental Science Licensed Massage Therapist IL Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program in Holistic Nutrition Expert Aromatherapist Neurolink Practitioner Iridology Tongue, Face, & Nail Analysis Reiki Master Teacher

I have a few thousand clients that I have worked with since 2001 regarding natural health education - either via seminars, tele-trainings, newsletters, etc. In my private practice, I maintain a select group of clients averaging about 10 a week. I see them in my office or consult via telephone.