Adult Film/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Pornstar names1/20/2017J. D. Obenberger
  Q: Are there any laws concerning pornstar names? Like April O'neil which is taken from a character in a ...
  A: There are a bunch of laws that touch on this area. To start the analysis, not all character names ...
Exotic Dancing11/11/2016J. D. Obenberger
  Q: Obenberger. I would like to know if exotic dancing falls under the category of "sexually ...
  A: The best answer I have for you was set out in my Webmaster's Primer on Section 2257. ...
amateur porn & law10/19/2016J. D. Obenberger
  Q: Mr. Obenberger, I made porn films with either just myself acting, or with me & other adults, ...
  A: These answers assume that the material is actually covered by Section 2257, for example, that it ...
Porn in relationships, boyfriend watches porn, should I be worried?10/17/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Now look before I decided to ask this I looked on as many sites about this stuff as I could, but no ...
  A: As a disclaimer, I'm a porn expert, not a relationship expert, but I'll be happy to provide my ...
I want to get started in adult entertainment10/12/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I want to get into the adult entertainment industry. I found what i thought was an honest company, ...
  A: If you're talking about the porn industry, and you were looking at a Company in your home State of ...
Legit or Scam Amaetur Porn Company, Porn Studio, Adult Film Producer, Porn Agency, Porn Agent10/3/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Did have an interview with an Eastern European girl, and saw a girl nude with a girl so-called ...
  A: No, that is not legit, and you should not pay that money. In the entertainment industry, performers ...
Old films5/16/2016J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I was just curious. Are there laws forbidding the sale of beastiality films before any particular ...
  A: So far as I know, there are no statutes, federal or state. particularly identifying bestiality ...
Gay Porn Scene Rates; Gay-for-Pay Porn Agency4/25/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I am a 38yo married man, who is very well preserved, and very athletic. A man who runs his own ...
  A: As someone with a decade of experience in all facets of the porn industry, I must first mention that ...
buying the rights to an amateur porn3/5/2016J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I would like to buy the rights to an amateur porn video that was filmed several years ago and is now ...
  A: Over the past fifteen years or so, I've been involved in this issue - but almost all the time, ...
BDSM advise2/27/2016J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I have been curious about finding out laws related to BDSM. I am not interested in any nude ...
  A: It is a federal crime to knowingly receive obscene images - through a law that is very, very rarely ...
Craigslist Ad for Amateur Porn Star Auditions1/21/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: There is an ad in the Chicago area for amateur porn star auditions. If this company is not for real ...
  A: I'm not a lawyer; I'm a veteran professional talent manager & casting director in the entertainment ...
Fake Brazzers Shoot? - Security Deposit / Payment by Check - Fake Porn Shoot?1/9/2016Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I have a man who says he's from Brazzers asking me to do a shoot for him. He says he will pay me 2k ...
  A: Yes, you are. You shouldn't do any "free agent" shoots as an aspiring porn model. You need good ...
Porno Casting; Become a Pornstar9/22/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Good morning We are swinger couple of Rome – Italy and during late November and December would be ...
  A: Hey Dean, Isabella must apply herself on our website www.CrossoverModeling.com (do NOT do it for ...
Craigslist scammers8/7/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Is there anything you can do legally if you got scammed by someone pretending to be in the adult ...
  A: *Please forgive the formatting of this answer (with no paragraph breaks, etc.) It was properly ...
Is it legal for girls to stream via webcams for subscribers to website?6/10/2015J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I live in Texas and I am considering a small business where i have girls livestream via my site. ...
  A: There are plenty of laws criminal laws that can be violated in the operation of a streaming webcam ...
Becoming a Pornstar, Joining the Porn Industry, Getting Into Porn4/28/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: .but what I wanted to ask you were how do you go by being a female porn star I love having sex and I ...
  A: You are one smart cookie to get started at the ripe age of 18! Some ladies remain lazy about ...
want to get started but...4/16/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: My name is ariel, recently I got a offer for 6k to do a photo and a video shoot with reality kings. ...
  A: Yes, that is a scam. To avoid being duped in the future, professional models & actresses don't ...
Looking For Legitimate Work4/2/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I would like to get into the adult(porn) business. I'm 24, and would have tried sooner but I never ...
  A: and congratulations on improving your physique. I know that takes a lot of hard work, so keep it up! ...
Is it legal to sell an amateur movie that you make in Nebraska?2/6/2015J. D. Obenberger
  Q: is it legal for my wife and I to shoot amateur porn vids with just us in our residence, here in ...
  A: Paul - I'm pretty sure that you think that this is an easy question to answer, It is not. The ...
Male talent in Iowa1/15/2015J. D. Obenberger
  Q: What opportunities are there for younger men (18-25) to get into the porn industry around Iowa. ...
  A: Josh - With all respect to Mason City, and to Iowa in general, I've never heard any reliable report ...
Starting in Porn1/10/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Many guys from various ages has said I'm hot, sexy etc.. cuz of my hourglass body type and 42 dd. I ...
  A: It sounds like you have an amazing body. I can't wait to see it for myself. Getting wrapped up ...
My First Adult Film Live Cam Show, First Porno, "First Anything"1/8/2015Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I am performing in my first live cam show (first anything) on sat. They said to bring my ID and test ...
  A: Smart girl, and yes, there certainly is. The best (and only logical) way to do that is the most ...
Internet pornography12/7/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: If someone is a resident of Nevada and they view pornography on the internet, are they violating a ...
  A: It covers a lot of ground. Let me do the best I can within the constraints of this format. 1. You ...
identify film with clip11/26/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: please help me click on the link and tell what is the name of this movie this movie is blockbuster ...
  A: Sincere regret that I can't help you with that particular question. I'm a lawyer and answer ...
Film attire11/11/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: Where can I purchase a pair of "Fuck my Jeans" brand jeans that all the sexy models are initially ...
  A: Have you tried writing the producer? This subject really wasn't part of the curriculum at the ...
gay sex site11/11/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I would like to create a gay sex website. I live in the State of Texas and I am unsure about the ...
  A: Really, Peter! If you really think that you can learn all of the legal issues that you will ...
new to this im lost9/26/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: How do I get representation? I know that this is what I want just don't know how to get started
  A: Not sure what kind of "representation" you are looking for. If you are looking for a lawyer, for ...
Pornography9/25/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: Is pornography considered protected speech under the first amendment? And it is legal to view ...
  A: Janet - You ask three questions. 1. Yes. Pornography - erotic images and text - are protected by ...
Legit Porn "Audition", Finding Legit Paid Work in the Porn Industry8/14/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I recently received a response from an agent who claims he works for kink.com. However, he says he ...
  A: You were VERY smart to do so. <b>Short answer to your</b> ABSOLUTELY NOT LEGIT; run like hell! ...
Finding Porn Work in Ohio; Porn Industry Employment in Ohio7/31/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: How would you start looking in Ohio for Porn Industries? Preferably pictures? But it doesnt have to ...
  A: As a sexy young (age 18+) female, the smartest way to begin a career in the adult industry in Ohio ...
Filming adult films in the Pacific Northwest6/5/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: I've been considering a job in adult film production, in the hopes of gaining experience to become ...
  A: Geoffry - You ask two questions that just don't lend themselves very well to the limitations of ...
Filming Porn in TN4/22/2014J. D. Obenberger
  Q: A friend and I are looking into starting a porn filming business in TN however I can not find the ...
  A: Suppose that you were looking for petroleum, for oil in Tennessee. Suppose, too, you could not find ...
How to start up a porn industry in Nebraska4/16/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: Mike, I saw your posting about these girls wanting to get into porn, and it being technically ...
  A: Hey Ferris, Are you writing me because it's your day off? ;-) Just kidding... I couldn't resist. ...
Interested in Joining the Porn Industry; How to Get Started as a Pornstar4/4/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: For about a year now I've been interested in becoming a pornstar but Im alittle nervous I don't have ...
  A: Congrats on your progress in the gym. Keep up the good work. Proper diet & exercise is necessary to ...
Legit vs Illegit (Scam) Porn Model Agencies, Legitamite vs Scam Porn Production Companies3/22/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I have been looking into starting out in the adult film industry and contacted a couple of companies ...
  A: Joanne, Thanks for coming to me with your question. Without ANY shadow of doubt, I guarantee you ...
Starting as a Lesbian Porn Star, Become a Girl/Girl Porn Model3/13/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: This may not be your area but I figured it can't hurt to ask. I'm a fitness instructor in great ...
  A: At the Company I work for (the top model management Company for new girls - of any sexual ...
Booking a Porn Model through an Agency3/10/2014Mike the Talent Manager
  Q: I am currently in the process of creating an adult website. Currently, I am building up my content ...
  A: Congratulations on your new venture. The establishment of the internet porn industry could use a ...
starting a porn business2/18/2014Dan Pepper
  Q: I am Rocky I write adult stories for a local adult magazine in my country where porn production is ...
  A: Rocky, I would strongly advise you to visit my website and download our free adult law guide, which ...
Webcam Model2/8/2014Dan Pepper
  Q: I am looking to be a webcam model, where I dance nude while customers pay per minute to watch. I ...
  A: Alison, First, I assume you are least 18 years old - if not, you cannot engage in this activity. ...
starting website with web cam girls, solo for $2/5/2014Dan Pepper
  Q: I am looking to start up a website. Im located in Las Vegas, NV. I have a best friend web developer ...
  A: There are quite a few areas to keep in mind when setting up this sort of site. From a legal ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager

Top Expert on this page