Adult Film/tryin to be a pornstar

Roten wrote at 2013-03-02 14:39:39
I'm Ready This is Job My Contact No Is +918527530620 I Want To Porn Job

Adult Film

christina Cicchelli

if you are seeking information on how to break into the adult industry, how to use pornography to enhance your sex life, how to find pornography that turns you on, and also how to make a living as an adult performer - then I'm the lady to speak to! Getting into the adult industry can be easy, but to survive in the industry and find the best direction for yourself in this field is essential. As a former porn actress, I understand the pitfalls and successes that the porn industry has to offer. Pornography is a business, one that is patronized by a majority of us - whether it's by downloading a piece of an adult movie or buying a book by Jenna Jameson. You, too, can become a part of this industry. But, avoiding the mistakes and scams will make it easier for you. Also, knowing the pay rate and how to successfully chart your career will help you stay focused while having fun on set. For those not interested in getting into porn, you might want to consider how adult films can help your sex life. Maybe you're searching for the right type of smut to satisfy you and/or your lover for a night, or maybe you want to make a private movie of your own. Contact me for help and guidance. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ABOUT LEGALITIES, LICENSES, PERMITS, OR ABOUT WHAT YOU LEGALLY NEED TO START YOUR OWN PORN BUSINESS -- i will prove unhelpful. Sorry.

Christina Cicchelli is a "Sexventurer" of sorts; she's spent over five years as a sex worker and has experience in a myriad of industries, including phone sex and professional domination. As a Mistress, she has worked in several NYC Dungeons and also visited devoted clients on an independent basis. As a phone sex operator, she maintained a large amount of callers who sought her guidance, creativity, and experience in fetish and role-play. Christina is best known for her career as a porn actress. Under the non de plume, Simone Valentino, she's performed in a handful of films. She received an AVN nomination for “Best Actress” for her role in Afrodite Superstar and also won “Best New Starlet” at the Feminist Porn Awards in 2008 for her role in Audacia Ray's The Bi Apple. Christina is a columnist for $pread Magazine and writes about all things fetish in own blog, A Fantastic Nightmare. She is also Betty Dodson and Carlin Ross’s resident Fetish Blogger on their sex-positive website (Dodsonandross.com) and coaches individuals and couples who seeking kinky inspiration in the bedroom.

$pread Magazine Dodsonandross.com A Fantastic Nightmare (My personal blog)

College of New Rochelle Graduated May 2007 Degree: English

2007: "Best New Starlet" - Feminist Porn Awards 2008: "Best New Actress - AVN Nomination

Black Mirror Production Femmes Productions Waking Vixen Porno Jim