Adult Film/Adult industry contacts

masror wrote at 2012-12-25 18:21:19
i want work in xxx movies iam the fond of xxx plz cotect with me iam a young

Adult Film

Don Y

Anything pertaining to sales and marketing in the adult industry. I have been selling and marketing amateur titles in the adult industry for years. I have sold content all over the globe and to the largest companies like Playboy and Adam & Eve. If you need help getting started with a business plan that includes marketing knowledge I can help. I also help models find work in cams or films with one of the many members in my network.

10 years of experience. Have sold and marketed over 500 titles in straight and gay categories. I also run a school for new producers and internet marketers. If you need guidance on how to get into the industry as a model, producer, or business owner (Adult Website, Production Co., Investor, etc.) just contact me. I love to help people find their niche in the biz. See my story at 888 906 2238

Playboy, Adam N Eve

Masters degree in marketing