Adult Film/First-Time Porn Model

Question

I am 18 year old girl and did apply for porn scene. I received call from agency today and asking for personal meeting and if I pass then do scene after our meeting. I am confuse now. I did sex with my bf 3 times only and then broke our relation so should i go with this appointment? I read they do very rough sex. In reality How they produce sex scene?

Answer
Hi sweetheart,

Thanks for coming to me with your question.

From my 7-8 years of experience in the legit porn industry, and to the very best of my knowledge & instinct, my answer to your question is an unequivocal "NO... you should NOT go to your appointment with that supposed Company."

2 reasons:

1.) The porn industry is not legal in your State, and therefore there are no legitimate porn producers there. Trying to find a legitimate porn producer in your State is like trying to find a "legitimate" drug dealer. The American porn industry is primarily located in California, because legit porn is legal in California.

2.) You're 18, and you have no experience or idea of how the industry works. You should seek to have an experienced agent, agency, talent manager, talent management company and/or lawyer on your side before jumping in. You wouldn't throw a toddler into a pool, and walk away, to teach him how to swim; right? Why do that with your own body, and your career in the entertainment industry?

Apply online for talent management with the #1 Company in the business: http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_star_application.html

Thanks again for coming to me for advice. Goodnight!

Hakuna Matata,

Mike
Senior Vice President
www.LicensedModels.com Model & Talent Management

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager