Adult Film/Copy forms and Distributing

Question
Hi Dan
I would like to know if is all right to give copies to performers if asked, such as model release forms, age verification forms and others? Also where do i go about distributing dvd contents to others countries, for instance Europe or something

Answer
John,

Not only is it all right, but you should always give performs copies of any agreements or documents that they sign with you.  Keeping performers in the dark can never serve your company well in the long run.

Regarding DVD distribution outside of the U.S., most distributors focus on certain genres and niches.  Without knowing what type of content you produce, I can't provide you with any specifics, but you can find a list of DVD distributors here:  http://www.xbiz.com/directory/id=51&pid=10.

Adult Film

Dan Pepper