Adult Film/porn industry

Question
hello i just question about porn industry. If someone live in Baltimore and want to get into the porn industry where should the person go ? how to get into one if there is no info online?

Answer
Probably by numbers, the biggest chunk of persons involved in the adult entertainment industry are involved in the operation of adult websites and in the creation of video content for it.

You will find an orientation to the legal issues involved and an introduction to vast resources of statutes, regulations, cases, and other resources at http://www.xxxlaw.com/adult-entertainment-law/index.html .

The issues there may also open the door to another part of the adult entertainment industry, the sales of DVDs and toys for physical delivery.

If it's your desire to open a gentlemen's club or an adult bookstore, it takes far more capital - and the legal issues become far complex because so many communities have enacted restrictive adult use zoning, which has the effect in most locales of making it nearly impossible to find a legal location for the business. This is no accident. These zoning laws are, without much subtlety, used to repress the availability of adult entertainment. In many locations, adult operators have challenged those ordinances in court and many have won, but this is a very, very expensive undertaking.

All best wishes to you in exploring the potential of getting into the adult industry.

Best,

JD  

Adult Film

J. D. Obenberger