Adult Film/Getting Into Porn, Starting a Career as a Teen Pornstar, Become a Pornstar

Question
Hi, I just turned 18 on October 11 and I am really interested in getting into the porn industry. I realy respect the work done in adult films and I would really appreciate advice on how to get my name out there and start filming! Any help is greatly needed :) Thankyou

Answer
Hi Betsy,

How are you, sweetie? Thanks for coming to me with your question, and happy belated birthday!

Now is an AWESOME time to be getting into the legit American porn industry, especially at the ripe age of eighteen!

For the next two years, you are able to be marketed in the niche "legal teenager" (age 18 & 19) market, the market with the #1 highest demand for models by production companies worldwide.

Advice #1: Don't rush into your 1st scene, but do GET STARTED NOW! You don't want to go on some classified ad website and get caught up with some low-budget scammers. Make sure that you START your career with the BEST!

At LicensedModels.com, we take girls with aspirations like yours extremely seriously. Some young women want to become cosmetologists... others, nurses...  still others, doctors... but for those that are serious about becoming pornstars, LicensedModels.com is the top talent management Company for them.

Advice #2: If you're not already on it, get on birth control immediately. I'm not a medical professional, and you should consult with your own doctor on this matter, but I've heard that the Depo-shot is a good one, but there's also the old-fashioned pill, the NuvaRing, and other options as well. (You'll be having lots of sex as a new teen pornstar, and you want to make sure to protect yourself from making any unplanned "set babies" while having fun and making loads of money.)

Advice #3: Sign up for a modeling contract with the #1 talent management Company for new girls in the industry. Apply online at http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_star_application.html Licensed Models work with all of the legitimate American porn production companies like New Sensations, Penthouse, Anabolic, Reality Kings, Bang Bros & many more! They also work with international porn companies, and mainstream production companies as well. (Mainstream is Hollywood movies, TV shows, fashion modeling, bikini modeling, webcam modeling, music videos, etc.)

Hope this helps, sweetheart!

Talk to you soon!

- Mike the Talent Manager
- LicensedModels.com

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager