Adult Film/We want to do Porn!! - How to Get Into the Porn Industry

Question
So mike myself my girlfriend and 2 of our friends were all talking the other night and we all made a very cognitive decision. We want to do porn and make great money. Im talking gang bangs the whole nine if the money is right we are open minded. My girlfriend and myslef are 18 years old are other 2 friends are in their late 20's. We have been looking for work on craigs list and back page and we cant find anything. I mean i dont even see any postings. We are all hot i mean really hot, were motivated but we cant seem to make the right contacts. What can we do to fix this? lol - Because we are all so ready.

Answer
Natasha,

I'm on set at our webcam studio, and our new model Rosalyn Winter is going live here in just a few minutes, so please forgive my brevity.

Legitimate porn production companies do not seek out models on free classified sites like CL or Backpage. They find their girls through professional talent representation companies.

The American porn industry is based in Los Angeles, so you and your friends should count on a trip to Los Angeles in the near future, but first you should find some top-of-the-line talent management to have your backs once you get here.

If you all are interested in applying with the #1 talent management Company in the industry for new girls, here is the "secret" link: http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_star_application.html

Hope to help you with your careers soon!

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager