Adult Film/how to start porn

Question
hello am a young star starting out to look for money and want to venture into porn business am in east Africa Uganda and would like to start working on this i need some ideas knowledge on this.most especially is the market since without market every thing would go to waste

Answer
Wapendwa Sheila.  

Unaweza kutumia swahili kwa email yangu

Thanks very much for your question.

I love East Africa!  Maybe we crossed paths in Nairobi or Mombasa.

As you can tell from my profile, I'm an immigration attorney and can therefore discuss the immigration issues related to non-US citizens participating in the adult entertainment business.  There are specific issues related to your travel to the US and then there are immigration consequences for convictions of US law related to adult entertainment.  You must be very careful in what you do as this business is heavily regulated and there are serious repercussions for violating the laws that control it, i.e., removal (deportation), denial of admission to the US, and adverse impact on naturalization.  

If you'd like to discuss your specific immigration or international situation further, please contact me via email at immigrationlawyer100@gmail.com.

Tafadhali nieleze zaidi zaidi kuhusu wewe mwenyewe na uzoefu wako.   

Asante kwa swali lako!, Sheila!  

Adult Film

Christian Eades