Adult Film/Intimate Photography & Video in TX

Question
I want to start a service for couples to have a pro crew com in and film them have sex. Then we would produce 1 master DVD and give it to the client for private use only. Can this be done legally in the state of TEXAS?

Answer
Shannon,

This would have to be done very carefully under very specific contractual terms with your clients. I've worked with other clients who had a similar business, and there are many legal elements to work through. Feel free to contact my office at adultwebsitelawyer.com if you'd like to discuss further.

Thanks,
Dan

Adult Film

Dan Pepper