Adult Film/models -female

Hi , I run a modelling agency here in India. and I have few girls aged 18-25 willing to work in porn, but Porn being illegal in my country, I cant promote them here. Is there a legal way , they can get to work in US porn considering they are not citizens of US.

I know that there are some companies who promote aspiring 18+ females in porn, but they are for US citizens, I wanna know how can a foreign national get into this.

The subject of transporting females from India to the United States for the purpose of having paid sex - under any circumstances, for any purpose - is one that alarms me.

Yes, I can anticipate easily the first amendment argument that was part of the California Supreme Court's holding in People v. Freeman. It was an alternative holding, meaning that it was one of two reasons given by the court. And so far, no other American court has followed this alternative holding, based on constitutional grounds.

I would be most reluctant to encourage you in your plans - it is surely no fun, and in the end not very profitable - to make cutting-edge constitutional arguments from a jail cell while defending charges of sex trafficking of women.

The other area of vulnerability is the activities of the women for profit while they are in the United States. Though I am no immigration law specialist, I am aware that visitors to this country are, depending on the class of visa which they have been granted, limited in their ability to do work in the United States.

Your question suggests activity that contains a high risk of criminal prosecution if detected. I invite you to contact me through - or an immigration specialist who must certainly be part of the team that answers your question - for fuller guidance and thorough analysis inside the protection and privilege of an attorney-client relationship. But I am not optimistic about the ultimate answer that you will receive.

Adult Film

J. D. Obenberger

Numerous trials, including jury trials, criminal and civil since 1979. Obscenity. Section 2257. Copyright. Trademark. Communications Decency Act Section 230. Right of Privacy/Right of Publicity. Defamation/Libel/Slander. Warning Pages. Adult Internet Sites. Strip Clubs/Gentlemen's clubs. Massage Parlors. Prostitution. I am the author and operator of, the most comprehensive online legal resource concerning the law of adult entertainment online.

I've been an attorney for 34 years, nearly 20 years as an attorney concentrating in adult entertainment law. Have spoken at 72 adult webmaster show legal seminars and forums in six nations, seven American states, and three provinces of Canada, have appeared on the O'Reilly factor concerning obscenity, have been published by Thompson-Gale. Full qualifications at My firm, J.D. Obenberger and Associates has provided representation in both criminal and civil matters for adult content producers, the operators of adult online businesses, as well as brick and mortar adult operations for nearly twenty years. We provide legal strategy, forms, protocols, and guidance for every kind of adult operation. Our clients find us available 24/7/365 in every emergency. My background includes numerous jury trials including the defense of major drug case in federal court on the Mexican border at Brownsville, forgery, sexual assaults, gun offenses, aggravated kidnapping, and such civil matters as pharmaceutical malpractice, premises and construction liability, and personal injury. I have prosecuted cases in the name of the United States while serving as a Captain in the United States Army Judge Advocate General's Corps. I have represented and advised clients in every part of the United States and from Hong Kong to Budapest. I am a regular columnist for XBIZ World and have published numerous articles in AVN and AVN Online and for YNOT.

First Amendment Lawyers' Association, Free Speech Coalition, National Rifle Association, American Legion.

AVN, XBIZ, YNOT, Online Pornography, published by Thompson-Gale.

Doctor of Law, 1979, University of Wisconsin Law School. Dean's List. Graduate, National Institute of Trial Advocacy. Guest Lecturer, John Marshall Law School. I have presented Continuing Legal Education for practicing attorneys. Undergrad BA, the University of Wisconsin, double major in Political Science and History. Graduate, 90th Basic Judge Advocate General's Course on the campus of the University of Virginia.

Army Commendation Medal awarded as a Captain, US Army Judge Advocate General's Corps, as the most requested criminal defense lawyer in the US Army, Europe.

No legal issue too great or too hot to handle, no client too small to deserve zealous and effective representation.