Adult Film/cant find movie

im looking for a movie with two lesbians having sex on a bar pool table while an old black guy watches. can you help

Paul, I regret that I can't help.

I'm a lawyer - and my particular contributions to this web site and its users are all about the law of adult films - and usually about the law of the adult Internet. You might try someone, if you can identify one, who is truly an adult film buff. If you find such a person, you might find it helpful to increase your odds of getting a good answer to explain whether the scene you mention was in a theatrical release, a DVD, or made for the Internet, and it would also probably be very helpful to tell that person what era/time period in which you think the scene was made. There are some people who totally concentrate in the early 35mm adult films of the 70's and 80's and early 90's, and others who seem fixated on the video VHS/Beta era. Not so sure that I've every heard of an expert on the DVD era or the Internet - things kinda exploded at that point, and it became much harder to keep track of the stars, studios, and significant release. One suggestion is to try an email to anyone working for AVN who writes video reviews. If it's really an old scene, you might try writing directly to Mark Kernes, a columnist at AVN who has been around forever and has more than a "superior" memory of adult video in the early decades.

The niche of sex on a pool table has been around, if not from the beginning, at least from the very early times of adult video, and I've seen more than one or two lesbian scenes on a pool table. That's usually where I hit "fast forward". I've also seen more than one or two interracial scenes depicted on pool tables. A lesbian, pool-table scene with a Black voyeur does seem unusual and is probably memorable enough that you will eventually get an answer if you keep asking people. For my own part, I keep forgetting the name of the very cute, 70's era, 35mm theatrical release centering around a couple who call each other "Big Love Bunny" and "Little Love Bunny". If you find that expert who can answer your question, run that one up his flag pole for me! If you ever do require an answer about a legal question involving adult film, video, and the Internet, be sure to look at my site,, for an answer, and if you don't find it there, feel free to ask me here.

Adult Film

J. D. Obenberger

Numerous trials, including jury trials, criminal and civil since 1979. Obscenity. Section 2257. Copyright. Trademark. Communications Decency Act Section 230. Right of Privacy/Right of Publicity. Defamation/Libel/Slander. Warning Pages. Adult Internet Sites. Strip Clubs/Gentlemen's clubs. Massage Parlors. Prostitution. I am the author and operator of, the most comprehensive online legal resource concerning the law of adult entertainment online.

I've been an attorney for 34 years, nearly 20 years as an attorney concentrating in adult entertainment law. Have spoken at 72 adult webmaster show legal seminars and forums in six nations, seven American states, and three provinces of Canada, have appeared on the O'Reilly factor concerning obscenity, have been published by Thompson-Gale. Full qualifications at My firm, J.D. Obenberger and Associates has provided representation in both criminal and civil matters for adult content producers, the operators of adult online businesses, as well as brick and mortar adult operations for nearly twenty years. We provide legal strategy, forms, protocols, and guidance for every kind of adult operation. Our clients find us available 24/7/365 in every emergency. My background includes numerous jury trials including the defense of major drug case in federal court on the Mexican border at Brownsville, forgery, sexual assaults, gun offenses, aggravated kidnapping, and such civil matters as pharmaceutical malpractice, premises and construction liability, and personal injury. I have prosecuted cases in the name of the United States while serving as a Captain in the United States Army Judge Advocate General's Corps. I have represented and advised clients in every part of the United States and from Hong Kong to Budapest. I am a regular columnist for XBIZ World and have published numerous articles in AVN and AVN Online and for YNOT.

First Amendment Lawyers' Association, Free Speech Coalition, National Rifle Association, American Legion.

AVN, XBIZ, YNOT, Online Pornography, published by Thompson-Gale.

Doctor of Law, 1979, University of Wisconsin Law School. Dean's List. Graduate, National Institute of Trial Advocacy. Guest Lecturer, John Marshall Law School. I have presented Continuing Legal Education for practicing attorneys. Undergrad BA, the University of Wisconsin, double major in Political Science and History. Graduate, 90th Basic Judge Advocate General's Course on the campus of the University of Virginia.

Army Commendation Medal awarded as a Captain, US Army Judge Advocate General's Corps, as the most requested criminal defense lawyer in the US Army, Europe.

No legal issue too great or too hot to handle, no client too small to deserve zealous and effective representation.