Adult Film/Contracting a Porn Star for Private Movie.

Question
Suppose you are 62 years old, and have the kind of cash it takes to hire a porn star to make your own private bucket list movie.  Since my ex left, I've been heart-broken. I am not bad-looking but no Robert Redford.  I've resigned myself to a life of masturbation since most of the SANE  women my age are either married, living with someone, dating someone, or lesbians.  I have the kind of money that porn stars get paid for making a movie (and more). Suppose I want to hire someone like Flower Tucci, Lisa Sparks, Chenin Blanc, Phoenix Marie (a middle-aged porn star) to make my own private "porn movie" with, and remember, watch and "express myself" to, up until the time I die.
How would I go about doing that?  It would be no different than them making a porn movie with a professional male porn actor, other than I would probably treat them much more tenderly, gently and lovingly than a porn actor would since I don't get to be with porn stars on a regular basis.  Has anyone ever THOUGHT to offer that service?  Make your OWN private porn movie with the proviso that you don't market it or show it for profit by contract?  Thanks.  You can make the question public, just don't publish my name.

Answer
Yes

Working with talents is dicey because many talents are under contract

And noone trusts the content wouldnt be released

We can help give u info

Give us a call we have many ops you might be interested in if you would like to maintain privacy

Don y
ABA
888 906 2238

Adult Film

Don Y