Adult Film/Porn Industry Advertising Advice; Mailing List of All Porn Producers, Contacting Porn Producers

Question
Hi.
I'm a furniture manufacturer and lately I decided to take the tantra chair (tantrachair.com) and perfect it and elongate it to make a real chaise lounge...I'm going farther by making it out of see thru acrylic as well, and for a third person to fit and move inside...it will have certain openings for the person inside to be able to participate with the other two on top of it.
For the question...when I'm ready to market it, how can I pitch my product to every porn producer...is there a mailing list that I haven't found yet or any other reliable method to reach out to all potential buyers in the industry.

Thanks

Answer
Daniel,

Howdy!

Thanks for your question. There is, indeed, such a list. In fact, my Company owns it... and for a small fee, we would be willing to let you advertise on it. See http://www.licensedmodels.com/xxx_industry_advertising.html

The porn industry producer list currently contains roughly 1,800 e-mail addresses. That's every legitimate producer, director, photographer & talent coordinator in the industry (U.S.) We also have many international connections.

We use the list often, as all the porn producers are accustomed to receiving e-mails from us regularly. (New models with our talent management Company are "blasted" to everyone in the industry, when the time is right. First, they are selectively introduced in-person & electronically to the cream of the crop - the VIP core-class producers - though.) Aspiring porn stars should apply online: http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_star_application.html

Thanks, Daniel, for coming to me for advice. Have a great weekend.

Hakuna Matata,

Mike the Talent Manager
Senior Vice President
www.LicensedModels.com Model & Talent Mgmt.

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager