Adult Film/Producing, Distrubuting and Making a Website

Question
Hi.

First off, I want to apologize I'll be placing this questions twice on the Website to get a clearer understanding as I'm From Southern Africa. And not sure I'm asking the right person as I am aware South African and American law differs, but surely they should be similar when the comes to Porn.

Now me and a friend has come to realise that there isn't much of a Porn Industry in South Africa its mainly European and American Material and we're looking to start our own company where we will be Producing Distributing and Making a Adult Website (paid Subscription). We don't wanna star in them.. We just wanna make them and sell them so my Questions are as follow.

1. Basic Requirements Needed to Start a Studio.
2. How to go about hosting an Website( Would need to be international as South African Law states no pornographic site are allowed to be hosted in our country.)
3. Looking are contracts and release agreements and how to go about them making them correct and legal.
4. What questions and stuff to ask during auditions. what to look for in finding the correct male and female performer.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Frank,

If you are seeking to launch this business in South Africa, you would need to retain a qualified attorney licensed in South Africa to properly advise you.  If instead you wish to start this business in the United States, please so indicate.

Dan

Adult Film

Dan Pepper