Adult Film/Starting a Career in the Porn Industry, Become a Porn Star, by Mike the Talent Manager

Question
Hi Mike:)
The thing is that I turned 18 a few days ago, and I've been always curious about the porn industry, and I'd love to work in it, i believe that sex is a great way to express yourself, and i love it. I've heard that I should apply to become a model, and I think that's the best option(checked out the lisencedmodels.com web page). I'm out of us, but  I'm going to live there pretty soon, what do you think I should start doing first?

Answer
Lena,

Happy Birthday!

As I've recently mentioned to another 18-year-old girl that recently inquired of me on this site, you literally have the next two years of your life to make the most amount of money that you'll ever be able to, in the adult film business.

This is because 2 things are currently true about you:

1.) You are now legal to do porn
&
2.) You are still technically a "teenager"

...and the "teen" niche market of the porn industry always has been, and always will be, the #1 highest-in-demand market in the industry.

This is not to say that you cannot make hundreds of thousands of dollars (or potentially even millions) in the porn industry after you turn 20, but it is a lot easier to do it if you start now... at the perfect ripe age of 18.

That 18-year-old that I mentioned, by the way... Her name is Betsy, and she submitted a question to me on this site on December 23, 2012. She is still in high school (we DO want girls to finish their education), but she's already our client, and she's already making money in the adult entertainment industry!

You're in the Dominican Republic right now, right? It's true that a legit porn industry in that country is going to be tough to find. Fortunately for you, we're an international talent management Company with clients (models & also producers) all throughout the world.

Your porn career will really be able to take off once you are in the United States, but that doesn't mean you cannot begin making serious cash right there in the Dominican Republic right now! Don't wait, but get management first! Don't go wasting your first scene on some illegit punks.

I am assuming that you might be a sexy Latina, based on your geographic location. (If I'm wrong, please forgive.) If that's the case, you should know that our Company also runs http://www.latinamodelworld.com/, which is the undisputed sole (only) legit promotional & management division for sexy Latina porn models in the United States of America.

Not only does nobody else have that... nobody has anything even remotely like it!

Regardless of whether you're Latina or not, though, LicensedModels.com is the top #1 talent management Company for new girls getting their start in the porn industry.

You are absolutely on the right track... you're very smart getting involved in this industry at the ripe age of 18 (instead of waiting until you're much older)... and also you have the right idea about applying...

http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_star_application.html

or

http://www.latinamodelworld.com/porn_star_application.html

Don't delay!

Hakuna Matata,

Mike the Talent Manager
Senior Vice President
www.LicensedModels.com
www.LatinaModelWorld.com

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager