Adult Film/Porn Experts

Question
If i invested or will invest to purchase porn contents ( 5000 scenes)and photos and etc...
can i use these contents to generate money for ever ?

can i basically use it in different websites for the next 5 years
providing i purchased all the rights?

Thanks

Answer
Mark,

It depends upon the terms of your deal.  Do the terms permit you to do so?  Are you obtaining title to all of the content or merely a license to it?  Are you getting representations from the seller that all the appropriate clearances from the talent have been obtained, and are you receiving the necessary documentation to be compliance with 18 USC 2257?

I'd strongly advise you have a qualified attorney review your deal beforehand to ensure you're getting what you expect.  Contact me at adultwebsitelawyer.com if you'd like to discuss your situation further.

Adult Film

Dan Pepper