Adult Film/Daily Pornstar Pay Rate in the Porn Industry [ Follow-Up ]

Thanks Mike for your reply and answer.
But since you made a very good point in your answer,I will help you help me by answer some of those questions but keep in mind that this film I want to make is still in development stages.

I wrote a movie script(not completed yet)that looks like a real Hollywood movie script or screenplay.Its a film feature film meaning that the film is a suspense thriller film that is about three hours long that involves A LOT OF NUDITY!

The reason why I would like to hire porn actors instead of regular SAG mainstream actors because it is extremely hard to find actors who are open to nudity and sex acts in film. And instead of hire regular actors to be the characters and models for body doubles, why not just hire the porn actors as the characters and go from there?

Days of shooting will be between 30-50 days, each day there will be no sex acts just nudity, there will be days where there is no nudity or sex acts just acting and all the co-stars will be porn actors as well hire from the same talent agency so they all know each other.

But it's not the nudity and sex acts that's the problem or any one should worry about,it's all the other stuff that comes with acting and movie stunts and so on, this is a real acting role.

So I guess my follow up question is, did I quote that right? Do I have to hand them a check everyday or at the end of the shoot? What exactly is a NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT RIGAMAROLE?

Thanks Mike,

Nice to hear from you again for follow-up.

I received my IMDB credit as a casting director working on The Last Act (; although not a 3-hour movie, it's a mainstream Hollywood feature that contains nudity & sex.

Absolutely a great idea! We worked together with a licensed & bonded porn talent agency ( to get the parts cast for the sexually-explicit scenes.

"I don't want to show this... I don't want to show that... bla bla bla..." porn stars fuck on camera for a living! :) Tell the SAG girls (unless they're also in the skin biz, as some SAG girls are... some are our clients, actually) to kick rocks; there's plenty of sexy & talented girls that would LOVE to show off their bodies!

And today, in 2013, this is a completely accepted practice. Maybe not in 1950, but today you hire adult film actresses to play adult parts, even in mainstream movies. ( is the ONLY major "crossover" (adult film + major mainstream) talent management Company on Earth; this is because the Company I work for (and even my own career) didn't initially work in the porn industry... we worked with mainstream Hollywood screen actors & fashion models.

So, when we opened our adult-industry division around 2006 - unlike all of the porn agents - we actually know what we're doing/talking about, when we talk about "mainstream stuff".

This means that adult film actresses under our management & guidance are going to be more capable of doing mainstream jobs than those that aren't. First, because they're around a smut + mainstream Hollywood environment... secondly, because we know where to send our girls for acting lessons, coaching, etc. We know how to educate them on what to expect on a mainstream set... expectations that will be VERY different from that on a porn set. (For example, if a 19-year-old porn model thinks the "hurry-up-and-wait" is bad on a porn set... just wait until she gets a whiff of what it's like working on a real Hollywood movie set!)

In general, yes... a check at the end of each day would work.

Non-compete agreements... I didn't realize you were working on a mainstream project at first... but regardless, some adult-film production companies will ask porn models to sign a non-compete (in other words... we'll fly you out, put you up in a hotel, and shoot you... but you're not allowed to shoot for anyone else for the next 90 days. If you do, we'll sue you). And that's why I call it rigamarole (because it's usually a bunch of B.S.).

Now if the production Company wants to pay my model $250K to have her work a few days, and then sit on her bumpkin for the next 3 months... that's fine by me (but these guys are talking very rinky-dink numbers when they ask for the non-competes).

Anyway, good luck with your project, and please remember that Licensed Models are always available for booking (

Hakuna Matata,

Mike the Talent Manager
Senior Vice Pres.

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager

An International Porn & Mainstream Talent Manager, Casting Director, Producer & Performer in the porn industry, Mike is the Senior V.P. of

As a veteran expert in this AllExperts category, Mike is now accepting donations from questioners (see below, on his full profile). Suggested donation: $100 USD, per question. He will take a maximum of two (2) questions per day.

Based in California, Mike is available to answer questions about the porn industry, or from adults that want to get started in the entertainment industry.

Serious adults age 18+ can apply online for management/promotion at the website above.

No response from Mike should be construed as earnings/income claims/promises. Mike is not a lawyer or physician. Thanks!

Mike began his career in the entertainment industry as a talent rep for a large, well-respected talent management Company for S.A.G. actors and fashion models. The Company has been in business for for about a quarter-Century (25 years).

In 2006, since the Company was then based in the porn capital of the world (the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles), Mike suggested to the President of the Company that they open a division for adult film models. The President accepted, and Mike was put in charge of leading the new division. For the first few months, he went to work for a couple different porn producers to “learn the ropes” of the adult industry. In early 2007, the Company’s adult industry division ( opened its doors. Mike was named Senior Vice President.

Since that time,’s reputation and connections have grown immensely. is now considered to be the top talent management Company for new models in the North American porn industry, and the only adult talent management company capable of promoting its clients for “Crossover Modeling” (promoting its clients for mainstream acting, modeling, dance, and book authoring, in addition to promoting them for porn.)

Since 2007, Mike the Talent Manager has developed personal relationships with the presidents, casting directors, talent coordinators, production directors and “shot callers” of almost every legitimate producer of pornography in the United States. He also has relationships with talent agencies and industry-standard talent STD testing services within the adult film business. boasts the ability to introduce a brand-new model to the entire legitimate North American porn industry at the snap of Mike’s fingers, so to speak. Mike has also performed on camera in several porn films for various well-known production companies, and he has also begun his own production line as well.

Mike's Writing: Adult Industry News and several articles on's articles and information page

A recent exposé about porn model agencies

Mike the talent manager & mentioned / video and radio interviews: CaliFaces, LA Talk Radio, Adult Industry News

Internship at a top mainstream Hollywood talent management Company for actors and fashion models, 9 years of experience as the Senior Vice President of, several years of mainstream talent management experience before that, many on-camera performances (porn) and production experience (porn)

Talent (porn): Bella Honey, Kya Tropic, Jaymie Lannen aka McKenzie Sweet, Priscilla Milan, Holly Zane, Asia aka AsiaXXX, Amber Stars, Lily Star, Megan Vaughn, Sugar, Ivy Longoria, Kylie King, Camilla Rose, Jennifer Stone, Cherry Blossom, Kendra Snow, LexXxi LaRue, Jada Silk, Harley Fire, Mike the Talent Manager, et al

Producers (porn): Penthouse, Anabolic, Diabolic, Reality Kings, Brazzers, Combat Zone, Bluebird Films, Erotique Ent., SCORE Group, West Coast Productions, Vince Vouyer, Zero Tolerance, Black Ice, and many others