Adult Film/Daily Pornstar Pay Rate in the Porn Industry [ Follow-Up ]

Question
Hey Mike,
I just got a few more questions for you but first I would to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your good advice.

This is about my last follow up question,if a daily paycheck is the case, what guarantees that the models will come back for the next shoot?
But at the same time, I don't care about them working other sets while working mines, just as long as they show up on my set on time willing to work and not share details about my film to others.
Can your talent agency access big name stars such as Tori Black, Bree Olsen or Tommy Pistol?

My email address is I tried to contact you through your website but my computer would let me and my adult website is not fully completed yet, so is there another way to contact you for doing business with you?

Answer
Hey there Raymond,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for me to get back to you.

The up-front payment I mentioned was based on "If we've never heard of you or your Company," and whether or not you have a high-value adult-industry references or not.

It's kind of like the "scales of justice". Who has more experience/juice? If a brand new agent (one that nobody has ever heard of... one with no clout) - for example - gets a call from Quentin Tarantino to book one of his clients, then he's - within reason - going to have to go along with most of whatever Mr. Tarantino wants... if he's smart.

If, on the other hand, a brand-new (no experience) B-movie producer gets an opportunity to book (for example) Dakota Fanning from her agency (WME... the top mainstream American talent agency, and also the world's first-ever talent agency), then the B-movie producer is going to have to go along with(in reason) whatever WME stipulates.

So... as a porn producer with no experience, you will pretty much need to go along with the demands - within reason - of the porn model(s) agency (or scout and sign your own talent).

As far as the adult actors you mentioned (Tori Black, Bree Olsen & Tommy Pistol), none of these are clients of our Company, and I therefore cannot contact them.

You are welcome to e-mail our office through our website, LicensedModels.com.

Thanks again Raymond!

Mike, LicensedModels.com

- http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_model_agency.html
- http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_model_agency_part_1.html
- http://www.licensedmodels.com/porn_model_agency_part_2.html  

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager