Adult Film/Daily Pornstar Pay Rate in the Porn Industry

Hello Mike, since you work with models let me ask you, if I was to approach someone like BREE OLSEN or TORI BLACK and offered them $10,000 per day to star in a full feature adult film, would that be too much or too small?

How's it? Thanks for coming to me for advice.

I'm not Ms. Olsen or Ms. Black's agent or manager, but I can tell you that the rate you mentioned would - in my opinion - be a competitive daily rate for a full feature porn flick.

I'd probably advise any of my models to accept your offer, pending a background check on you & your project & operation, and also nailing down some details.

Details like (for example only; obviously you don't need to answer them to me):

- The model is getting paid daily, but what kind of work is she going to be doing each day? What kind of sexual acts, and with how many co-stars?
- How many days is the project supposed to take to complete? (How many days would the model be needed for? How many days is she guaranteed?)
- Is lodging & transportation provided?
- Any non-compete agreement rigamarole, etc?
- What's going to happen with the content?
- Who is the male (or female) talent that my model(s) will be paired with? Where & how recently have they been tested for HIV/STD's, and how can I (personally) see & authenticate the test(s)?
- If we've never heard of you or your Company, do you have any adult-industry references? If not, we would probably want up-front payment, before the model gets on a plane, and also the ability to accompany our model(s) to the shoot.

Things like this are what good agents in the porn industry are going to ask, so be prepared to have these answers ready (if the model has decent representation).

But, to answer your question, $10,000 / day sounds like a very decent & competitive daily rate for a big-name top pornstar.

Any young ladies reading this article seeking to break into the porn industry? Please know that you should secure strong representation like this before beginning your career. Following is some more information to help aspiring porn stars sort through the good vs the bad porn talent agents:

Porn Model Agency Info
What a Porn Model Agency is NOT
Characteristics to Look for in a Legit Porn Model Agency

Aspiring porn stars (age 18+ females ONLY) should also apply for solid talent management before beginning their careers in "the industry".

Thanks again, Raymond, for your question.

Hakuna Matata,

Senior Vice President Model & Talent

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager

An International Porn & Mainstream Talent Manager, Casting Director, Producer & Performer in the porn industry, Mike is the Senior V.P. of

As a veteran expert in this AllExperts category, Mike is now accepting donations from questioners (see below, on his full profile). Suggested donation: $100 USD, per question. He will take a maximum of two (2) questions per day.

Based in California, Mike is available to answer questions about the porn industry, or from adults that want to get started in the entertainment industry.

Serious adults age 18+ can apply online for management/promotion at the website above.

No response from Mike should be construed as earnings/income claims/promises. Mike is not a lawyer or physician. Thanks!

Mike began his career in the entertainment industry as a talent rep for a large, well-respected talent management Company for S.A.G. actors and fashion models. The Company has been in business for for about a quarter-Century (25 years).

In 2006, since the Company was then based in the porn capital of the world (the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles), Mike suggested to the President of the Company that they open a division for adult film models. The President accepted, and Mike was put in charge of leading the new division. For the first few months, he went to work for a couple different porn producers to “learn the ropes” of the adult industry. In early 2007, the Company’s adult industry division ( opened its doors. Mike was named Senior Vice President.

Since that time,’s reputation and connections have grown immensely. is now considered to be the top talent management Company for new models in the North American porn industry, and the only adult talent management company capable of promoting its clients for “Crossover Modeling” (promoting its clients for mainstream acting, modeling, dance, and book authoring, in addition to promoting them for porn.)

Since 2007, Mike the Talent Manager has developed personal relationships with the presidents, casting directors, talent coordinators, production directors and “shot callers” of almost every legitimate producer of pornography in the United States. He also has relationships with talent agencies and industry-standard talent STD testing services within the adult film business. boasts the ability to introduce a brand-new model to the entire legitimate North American porn industry at the snap of Mike’s fingers, so to speak. Mike has also performed on camera in several porn films for various well-known production companies, and he has also begun his own production line as well.

Mike's Writing: Adult Industry News and several articles on's articles and information page

A recent exposé about porn model agencies

Mike the talent manager & mentioned / video and radio interviews: CaliFaces, LA Talk Radio, Adult Industry News

Internship at a top mainstream Hollywood talent management Company for actors and fashion models, 9 years of experience as the Senior Vice President of, several years of mainstream talent management experience before that, many on-camera performances (porn) and production experience (porn)

Talent (porn): Bella Honey, Kya Tropic, Jaymie Lannen aka McKenzie Sweet, Priscilla Milan, Holly Zane, Asia aka AsiaXXX, Amber Stars, Lily Star, Megan Vaughn, Sugar, Ivy Longoria, Kylie King, Camilla Rose, Jennifer Stone, Cherry Blossom, Kendra Snow, LexXxi LaRue, Jada Silk, Harley Fire, Mike the Talent Manager, et al

Producers (porn): Penthouse, Anabolic, Diabolic, Reality Kings, Brazzers, Combat Zone, Bluebird Films, Erotique Ent., SCORE Group, West Coast Productions, Vince Vouyer, Zero Tolerance, Black Ice, and many others