Adult Film/starting a porn business

Question
Hello Sir,

I am Rocky
I write adult stories for a local adult magazine in my country where porn production is strictly illegal, so there is not much scope in this field in my country. I have deep interest in this field and I have some funds too, I want to start my own production work in a country where its legal like the US. But since I am an outsider, i want to know how can i get started.

thanks & regards

Answer
Rocky,

I would strongly advise you to visit my website and download our free adult law guide, which contains plenty of information on how to get your own business started. You can download that here.

Adult Film

Dan Pepper