Adult Film/Webcam Model

Question
Hello, I am looking to be a webcam model, where I dance nude while customers pay per minute to watch. I will work on a site as an independent contractor.
Is this legal in the state of Ohio?

Answer
Alison,

First, I assume you are least 18 years old - if not, you cannot engage in this activity.

In general, the answer is yes, provided that you are not performing any acts on cam that would be considered "obscene." You can view the Ohio status on this here: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.32.

There may be other elements of the website where you plan on working that could present problems, so without seeing that site's terms, I cannot give you a more complete answer.  

Adult Film

Dan Pepper