Adult Film/Interested in Joining the Porn Industry; How to Get Started as a Pornstar

Question
Hi mike

For about a year now I've been interested in becoming a pornstar but Im alittle nervous I don't have the best body but Im in the gym now I wanna be like the porn star Kakey I just wanna know the first steps to becoming a successful one

Answer
Hi Natalie,

Thanks for coming to me with your question.

Congrats on your progress in the gym. Keep up the good work. Proper diet & exercise is necessary to look & feel healthy.

I just started working out in the gym, myself, last year.

Great way to relive stress & tension, as well. For guys, it will immediately improve their sexual performance, and probably for girls too.

To become a pornstar, you just need to apply online: http://www.crossovermodeling.com/porn_star_application.html

The thing with Kakey is that even though she has phat rump & tits, her tummy is flat & scar/stretch-mark free.

Unfortunately, a lot of girls that want to do the "Kakey-thing", have a pudgy-tummy or stretch marks. If these things are bad enough, then most of the big production companies will eliminate a model, just on that basis. Tummy is VERY important in this industry, so girls with tummy-issues need to do EXACTLY what you've been doing (hitting the gym) before getting started.

Are you a big-booty Ebony or Latina girl (age 18+), with a nice flat & clean tummy like Kakey? Then you can apply online at http://www.ebonymodelworld.com/porn_star_application.html or http://www.latinamodelworld.com/porn_star_application.html

Gorgeous Korean, Thai, Filipina, Chinese & Japanese girls (age 18+) can apply online at http://www.asianmodelworld.com/porn_star_application.html

All other sexy aspiring pornstars (age 18+ females), can apply online at http://www.crossovermodeling.com/porn_star_application.html

But that's definitely the first step to becoming a pornstar, is to apply with the #1 talent management Company in the industry, and then go from there!

Hakuna Matata,

Mike
Senior VP
CrossoverModeling.com

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager