Adult Film/new to this im lost

Question
How do I get representation? I know that this is what I want just don't know how to get started

Answer
Not sure what kind of "representation" you are looking for.

If you are looking for a lawyer, for legal representation, good lawyers can be found. You don't say whether you are opening a club, starting a website, or going into video production.

If you are "talent" and are looking for a booking agency either to secure video roles or to get appearances, there are a host of them, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Feel free to email me at xxxlaw@gmail.com, and I will try to help you find what you need.

Best,

JD

Adult Film

J. D. Obenberger