Adult Film/Starting in Porn

Question
Hi I'm a 18 year old teen but I act very mature for my age (had to cuz of how I grew up) and I'm a straight girl and I always been fascinated into porn and I'm thinking about doing porn. Many guys from various ages has said I'm hot, sexy etc.. cuz of my hourglass body type and 42 dd. I do like sex a lot but what I'm wondering is how do I get into the industry? I'm from the east coast of the usa and can't really move to LA cuz 1 I don't have the $ right now and 2 I'm going to be in college in a few months. I'm wondering if there are people in the industry around here and I want to find someone to do the videos that's honest and loyal. I been told to do modeling from a few of my friends but I'm wondering what's the weight requirement as well as height. If you can get back to me asap that be great. From Sara

Answer
Hi Sara,

It sounds like you have an amazing body.

I can't wait to see it for myself.

Getting wrapped up here at the office for the day, but submit an application at http://www.CrossoverModeling.com, and someone will be in touch.

Mention on the app that Mike from AllExperts referred you. Thanks!

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager