Adult Film/want to get started but...

Question
Hi mike,
   My name is ariel, recently I got a offer for 6k to do a photo and a video shoot with reality kings. but they contacted me by instgram. they said i was perfect for the shoot and wanted me to do it this weekend witch to me seemed to soon they messeged me and also emailed me the contract but i wasnt sure if this was real espcially when they spotted me out from instgram there instagram name is @nyclatalentagency there contract says reality kings i spoke to a chris vargas and a brandon alveras. i dont know if this is a scam. Basically my questions is, is this a scam.

thank you for your time,
Ariel B

Answer
Yes, that is a scam.

To avoid being duped in the future,

professional models & actresses don't deal with producers directly...

Their talent managers do that, on their behalf. (Not that these guys you mention are a real anything .)

The #1 talent management Company in the adult entertainment industry is:

http://www.CrossoverModeling.com/

Thanks.

Hakuna Matata,

Mike
Senior VP
CrossoverModeling.com

Adult Film

Mike the Talent Manager