Adult Swinging/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Am I doing it for the right reason?11/3/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My boyfriend and I have been together for 11 years now. He was in the lifestyle before me with his ...
  A: I think it is a bit of both. Before you all jump in feet first I think you need to have a long ...
Don't know what im feeling10/13/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My wife and I just had our first lifestyle experience (with another couples) no sex just males ...
  A: I understand how sketchy it can feel in certain situations. Regardless of the sexuality of all ...
Same room sex10/9/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My wife and I are very adventurous sexually and were recently asked about having sex in the same ...
  A: The answer is simple! Go with your gut! It is a pretty good time overall. As for co-worker vs new ...
question on swinging10/7/2014Tom Blair
  Q: My husband started talking about swinging again. We tried 2years ago and stopped because of felt ...
  A: I understand. As far as his erections, has he tried Viagra? And you should have his testosterone ...
Swinging with lover10/6/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: Need help please. I've been married for 14 years, no sex for more than 3 years. Its complicated so ...
  A: Do not take this as passing judgement on you, but I won't answer this question due to the basis of ...
questions9/28/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My wife is my fantasy, is it wrong to want to watch her cum. We been married 25 years
  A: There is nothing wrong with that at all. Swinging is meant to be shared as a couple. How people ...
sex before swinging9/7/2014Tom Blair
  Q: My wife and I don't use condoms with each other and don't want to start. We have like to have sex ...
  A: The idea of another man or woman tasting your cum just might be a turn on for them. If you are ...
swinging8/17/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: I have a question regarding swinging. Has anyone that you know of ever started in the lifestyle ...
  A: To put it bluntly...the answer is no. Anyone who tries to fix a relationship by swinging is ...
Wife Developing feelings7/25/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: We are a soft swap couple that has been in the lifestyle about 3 years now, and have met a lot of ...
  A: The comfort level in the lifestyle is dependent on BOTH parties involved. If she wants to go full ...
Sexually Curious7/18/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: I am a 25 year old married woman. My husband and I have a solid and loving relationship. He is very ...
  A: This is fairly normal in the lifestyle. A lot of couples like to watch their partner getting ...
Swinging lifestyle7/9/2014Jenn & Jeff
  Q: Aloha, my husband and I have been married for 7 years. He used to be a swinger long before he met ...
  A: There are several things I would like to touch on here. First the swinging lifestyle or "lifestyle" ...
I want get cuckolded by my Indian bengali wife6/23/2014Tom Blair
  Q: Sir, I live in West Bengal. I have the cuckold fantasy from year 2004. I got married to my love in ...
  A: Be careful what you ask for. You want to catch your wife cheating. If she is cheating, then your ...
marries couple experimented with three way6/7/2014Tom Blair
  Q: My husband and I have been together for 11 years.We both started to get bored and sex came to a ...
  A: I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you. There are a few points to be made here. 1, You ...
cuckolding?6/1/2014Tom Blair
  Q: im a 20 year old young man, relatively successful, and smart. I have been into cuckolding for 4 ...
  A: I am not sure what you are asking. Cuckold is a pejorative term for a man whose wife cheats. ...
Porn Induced ED/Anxiety4/5/2014Guycurious
  Q: so for a quite a while my wife had fantasies and dreams about adding a woman to our sex life. So I ...
  A: You are not the first guy to have anxiety induced ED issues. I've experienced it myself a couple of ...
disrespect/fake3/20/2014Guycurious
  Q: We met a cpl, decided to hook up with them, they aren't married we are 21 yrs, we hit it off ...
  A: Full swap means switching partners. Now, my wife and I have started with each other and then ...
Husband having issues staying hard3/18/2014Guycurious
  Q: To start out, I signed up on a couple sights and had sex with two women before my husband knew that ...
  A: Sounds to me like your husband was participating only because you wanted to try the lifestyle. He ...
Wife Has Guilt Feelings?3/11/2014Tom Blair
  Q: My wife and I started in the lifestyle 6 years ago when we lived in the Arizona. We talked about the ...
  A: You may be right in your assessment. And getting any woman to open up and talk about a subject that ...
Curious Husband3/11/2014Guycurious
  Q: I'm a bit thrown off & offended that my husband has brought this up, I'm old fashioned maybe but I ...
  A: That's a rough way to learn about your husband's sexual desires. Have you tried talking to him ...
Convince hubby2/10/2014Guycurious
  Q: My hubby and I are into swinging for a while and we both a soft swap. I am very interested going all ...
  A: The age old question, will it cause a problem between us. The answer to this question lies within ...
How do I get my bf to understand my relationship with my swinger friends?1/7/2014Tom Blair
  Q: Sorry for the length - here's a synopsis if you absolutely can't read the details: I fooled around ...
  A: I am sorry to take so long to get back to you. I have been working on a short E-Book, Satisfaction ...
Wife swaping1/4/2014Guycurious
  Q: I am an engineer and now living in Australia with my wife Tamanna and our little son of 3 years ...
  A: You are playing with fire. Being deceptive with your spouse never ends well. I think the reason ...
threesome10/21/2013Tom Blair
  Q: Whats the best way to get into a threesome! Like convincing someone into one or finding two ...
  A: I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The first question is are you in a relationship. ...
Find swinging girlfriend or wife9/28/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: I recently spilt up with a long time girlfriend. We were together for 9 years and dabbled in adding ...
  A: Hey Chris, My best suggestion for you would be to check out adult singles sites such as ...
Wife does not want to be in Swinging after her her first full experience.7/27/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: Let me give you background first so you can understand my question and issue. First of all we have ...
  A: I appreciate the in depth description of the issue at hand, and unfortunately our response is not ...
Wife wap and relation7/25/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My husband is a great person.He is very loving and caring.We have a baby boy together who is 2 ...
  A: To answer the first part of your question, I think the sex is fine! I think if you both are ...
threesome6/13/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: whats the best way to find a threesome or foursome?is it just spending money ?Can you shed any light ...
  A: If you are looking for a 1 time thing, your best bet would probably be Craigslist. Personals > ...
girlfriend wants to swing , i am unsure5/31/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My new girlfriend has had a number of swinging encounters prior to meeting me , she is still very ...
  A: If you are uncomfortable in the situation, remove yourself from it. With or without your ...
Interested in swapping5/31/2013Guycurious
  Q: My wife and I have been together for 9 years. We have had playful talk in bed about her doing thing ...
  A: I apologize for taking so long to reply, I was out of town for the weekend. Welcome to the curious ...
cold feet and nerves/excited5/22/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: I'm in a year long relationship...we are both mid 50's. He has had a long history of swinging and ...
  A: You are the only one who can decide if you are ready for that next step. Swinging is not something ...
start swinging4/23/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My boyfriend and I have been discussing the lifestyle and getting involved. I've never swung but was ...
  A: This is actually one of my favorite questions to answer. A great way to test the waters, in my ...
Becoming a swinger4/19/2013Michael Andrews
  Q: My wife wants to become a swinger and I am having a lot of bad feelings about swinger, one thing is ...
  A: My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. The issue of jealousy in swinging is a very ...
swinging life3/20/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My husband and I tried swinging with another couple. It was amazing for both of us. However, the ...
  A: Hey, great questions, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. You have taken steps in ...
blow jobs3/1/2013Tom Blair
  Q: Can you get AIDS from giving a blow job or do you need to use a condom I've never seen any one use ...
  A: I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The short answer is Yes. STD's including AIDS ...
girlfriend with another woman2/26/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My girlfriend and I have discussed getting involved in a soft swap relationship. Girl on girl and ...
  A: Hey Bryan, I think that you are a little insecure in this situation. Not that it is to be held ...
Husband's and blowjobs2/25/2013Michael Andrews
  Q: My husband would really like to watch me give another guy a blow job we talk about it during sex and ...
  A: You're right that a lot of men do seem to have this fantasy and enjoy seeing it turn into reality! I ...
Syphilis2/24/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My husband and I would like to try swinging but I'm very concerned about catching STD'S. I had a bad ...
  A: First things first, let me say thanks for having enough faith in us to deliver a prompt and precise ...
Lifestyle Question2/19/2013Jenn & Jeff
  Q: My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now. We have an amazing sex life and enjoy going ...
  A: I would like to start out by apologizing for the delayed response. I wanted Jeff and I to go over ...
Swinger Club Manila2/17/2013Michael Andrews
  Q: im Michael i live now 13 years in Pangasinan, Philippines. My gf (bi) and im also looking for fun in ...
  A: I am not familiar with swinger clubs or swingers in your area. The best thing to do is search ...
We've created a monster - and it's me!2/12/2013Michael Andrews
  Q: My husband and I have been together 31 years and have built a wonderful life together. He was less ...
  A: a divergence of sexual libido is very common in relationships. especially after a long while ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Adult Swinging

Guycurious

Top Expert on this page