Adult Swinging/my boyfriend is swinging with a married woman

JMBA wrote at 2015-03-30 02:33:41
My married boyfriend of 7 1/2 years is now swinging with his wife to justify getting more sex.  I found out and dumped him.  He is a firefighter and has a lot of time on his hands.  It really bothers me to know he is so dishonest and has a sex addiction

Adult Swinging

I am the owner of Australia's first and only Council approved swingers club with my hubby Bryan. We have been on the scene for over 17 years. Owned a club for 4 years and love and live the lifestyle daily.I have extensive knowledge of the lifestyle and how it can affect your relationship or enhance your relationship. My hubby and I are lucky enough to own our own club and we meet hundreds of patrons every week, some make the lifestyle choice, others find it is not for them. The whole lifestyle is about communication and you should never enter into it, unless you both are prepared and know that is only about YOU 2 as a couple and not one of you singular. Ask me your questions i am happy to give you some of my knowledge and hope that you too explore this wonderful lifestyle to see just how fantastic it really is. It is not all about sex. Leesa

As above

couples international is our club in brisbane australia.

building designers by day, swing club owners by night