Adult Swinging/wife is interested in swinging

SwingPh.com wrote at 2010-01-25 12:13:51

You are invited...

WARNING: Matured Couples Only...

Join us here: http://SwingPh.com/?VIP

For serious couples only...

SwingPh.com  

Wesley Roettger wrote at 2011-08-21 01:33:16
I have found that if you are new to swinging, you should check out a club like http://www.asian-dove.com/Club/Club-Directory.html this site will talk to you and answer your questions about this life style. This life style works very well for couples in an open relationship

austin wrote at 2012-08-19 19:37:54
well i can help you with your search, i can be a third man on the swinging party if you like just mail me,we can try to arrange things.

Audrey wrote at 2014-06-15 05:18:28
In my opinion, so far, the best we are using to hook-up here in the philippines is "theadulthub.com" you can also try the craiglist.

Adult Swinging

Analisa