Adult Swinging/difference in sex drive

can you give me any advice? My boyfriend of eight years and I have a somewhat unconventional relationship. He likes me to go out a sleep with other men, the more the merrier as far as he is considered. At times this has be fun, at other times not so much. My boyfriend's sex drive is on All The Time, mine is not. In the initial stages of our relationship he allowed me to do what I wanted. Now if I'm not sexual enough he pouts, quits speaking to me and other negative behaviors. Can you please give me some advice? I'm tired of our rocky relationship.

-not always happy

It appears that your boyfriend is being rather childish in his behavior. I suggest you consider telling him how you feel about how he behaves and also telling him what you want. I would also think about why you are really in this relationship and whether you feel you can really be happy with him and have your needs met. If you feel that you can find a compromise (perhaps he can go and sleep with other women to take the pressure off you - only if you are happy about that of course), then work through it. If not, you need to be open to moving on and finding someone who is compatible with you and who won't throw a tantrum if you don't do what they want.
It may be that you can get your boyfriend to change if you talk it through with him. But you do need to put your own needs and happiness first.

Hope this helps and all the best,

Adult Swinging

Michael Andrews

Couples sexuality, swinging, relationships

Speaker, author, publisher and workshop presenter in the areas of couples relationships and sexuality. Author of "How To Turn Your Partner Into a Swinger" and "The Sexless Marriage Cure", both available from Amazon Kindle bookstore.

Author, "How To Turn Your Partner Into a Swinger", available at Consulting editor, "Real Intimacy: the 9 Habits of Great Relationships", available at Free Report, "How to Reignite the Passion in Your Relationship" available from

MA (Hons), DipBus