Adult Swinging/Thank you

I believe it was you who gave me advise on what to do when my wife wants to swing and I don't.  I took your advise and we went to a regular night club (not swingers) and I sat back as I watched my wife get hit on and dance with other was not bad it was actually kind of enjoyable.  I've been having fantasies of my wife having sex with other men since then,  she still wants to swing I don't know how far I can actually go with it still. I'm curious but I'm the shy one she's the adventurous daredevil one. Are there any shy guys in swinging?

Absolutely.  Jeff is one of them!  He just kind of sits back and watches the crowd, but after a few drinks he will mingle with a couple folks.  He definitely is not the most active male in the room.

We have noticed that a lot of times, the guys are a bit more reserved than the females.  Don't think you would be the only shy guy in the crowd.  Even if you are shy, the majority of the time, someone will always approach you, to at least say hi....and maybe more.  We have never been the ones to initiate conversation in clubs (literally, never) but never have too much trouble meeting people.

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert