Adult Swinging/Fwb + compensations??

Question
Hi, I've been on craigslist often hoping to develop a fwb relationship but always come across girls who are asking for compensations. It's one thing that two people engage in something for the benefit of both but it sickens me that someone has to sell their body. Should I report this? And if so, how do I? Or am I just being a hypocrite here. Ofcourse, I've never met up with any of these girls. :S

Answer
Hello
Why would you report this, It seems that you are being a hypocrite, or you are living in the past. You don't have to meet them if you don't want to but some people live open life styles and it is a great way to meet people. We never know the reason that people want to be compensated. They may have a good reason. I myself live an open life styla and meet new people on Craigs List It is a great way to meet people.
Wes

Adult Swinging

Wes Roettger