Adult Swinging/unwanted lifestyle

kittyeyes wrote at 2013-01-07 22:44:30
He needs to decide who his girlfriend is.  This is not swinging,  it's cheating.  Do not try to talk to him about it until you get your own head straight and can look at it objectively.  At the end of the day, if you are not important to him, you are not.  A man who is into you is not helpless when faced with the desire of another woman.  Swinging or not.  Ppl are faced with this with this daily.  The real question is not how to convince him you are important, but rather if you want to continue with someone who does not consider your feelings.  The sexual adventure didn't cause this, it just brought it front and center.  Does he consider your feelings in other ways?  Or does he dismiss your opinions as unimportant?  Is  he willing to lose you over this?  Find your own voice and use it.  Everyone has fun, or no one has fun.  It's okay and not be cool with this.he is acting as a single man,  me....I'd let him be single if he wants and find someone who won't take me so for granted.  But that's me.

Adult Swinging

Tom Blair

Sex coaching. Published author. Questions related to swinging and alternative sexual life styles.

Sexual Relationship Coach Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Internationally read author. Retired Educator All relationships are based on having certain needs being met. Healthy relationships are ones where there is a mutual meeting of these needs. Respect, honesty, communication are just some of those needs When those needs and others are not being met, the relationship will fall into disrepair. Together we will identify those needs and work to correct the imbalance. It is not too late, love can be rekindled. And it can last a life time.

Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Sexual Relationship Coach Internationally read author. Retired Educator