Adult Swinging/serious question

Are there guy swingers who have a small or average penises? I'm about average I think am I gonna walk in there with a bunch of guys hung like horses? And do guys with average or small members get less action at these places?

There are plenty of average and below average guys in the lifestyle.  There are also plenty of guys who are above and some well above average.  

The biggest thing about swinging, most women don't care about size, as long as you can work it.  If you are too big, too small, or just right it's not going to matter if you can't work with what you have.  Sure some women will seek out those larger than average, but on a whole I wouldn't worry too much about size.

To be 100% honest about it, more times than not a woman prefers average size, because too large can be painful for a lot of women.

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert