Adult Swinging/Husband's and blowjobs

Question
My husband would really like to watch me give another guy a blow job we talk about it during sex and I does turn me on and I think I would like to do it. My question is why is it that guys really like this? this seams to be a thing for a lot of guys what is about seeing you wife or girlfriend do this to another guy that turns them on so much. I don't go around thinking wow wouldn't it be nice to see my guy give oral to another woman. I'm just trying to understand men's thinking. Thanks Sheryl

Answer
Hi Sheryl,
You're right that a lot of men do seem to have this fantasy and enjoy seeing it turn into reality! I think the reason has a lot to do with mens' biological 'wiring'. A common masculine trait is to see their woman being dominated and pleasured and seeing another man doing that accentuates it.  It also I think increases a man's sense of his own masculinity when he sees his woman being desirable to another man. These are all theories as I haven't seen any research on it, but from what I have seen it seems to be a common pattern.
You might also like to ask your husband why and see if my ideas ring true for him.
Have fun and all the best,
Michael

Adult Swinging

Michael Andrews