Adult Swinging/Love?

Hi, my name is chundra harris born 12-02-1992. I was why everytime me & nicholas pattillo break up, he dont fight to keep me, he just let me go like he dont love me. does it mean that he doesnt love me like he say he does and doesnt want to be with me forreal?

Hi Chundra,

The first question you need to ask is "Why do you break up?"  Is it his idea or yours?  Are you the place he comes to when his adventure looses it appeal.  Are you his FIRST choice?

If you are not getting the answer you need when you ask these questions,  you should move on and find some on that puts you first.   I am not a believer in relationships filled with break ups and turmoil.  You need to decide if you are a couple or just safe landing spots for each other.

Good luck,

Adult Swinging

Tom Blair

Sex coaching. Published author. Questions related to swinging and alternative sexual life styles.

Sexual Relationship Coach Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Internationally read author. Retired Educator All relationships are based on having certain needs being met. Healthy relationships are ones where there is a mutual meeting of these needs. Respect, honesty, communication are just some of those needs When those needs and others are not being met, the relationship will fall into disrepair. Together we will identify those needs and work to correct the imbalance. It is not too late, love can be rekindled. And it can last a life time.

Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Sexual Relationship Coach Internationally read author. Retired Educator