Adult Swinging/Love?

Question
Hi, my name is chundra harris born 12-02-1992. I was why everytime me & nicholas pattillo break up, he dont fight to keep me, he just let me go like he dont love me. does it mean that he doesnt love me like he say he does and doesnt want to be with me forreal?

Answer
Hi Chundra,

The first question you need to ask is "Why do you break up?"  Is it his idea or yours?  Are you the place he comes to when his adventure looses it appeal.  Are you his FIRST choice?

If you are not getting the answer you need when you ask these questions,  you should move on and find some on that puts you first.   I am not a believer in relationships filled with break ups and turmoil.  You need to decide if you are a couple or just safe landing spots for each other.

Good luck,

Adult Swinging

Tom Blair