Adult Swinging/Becoming a swinger

Question
Dear mike

My wife wants to become a swinger and I am having a lot of bad feelings about swinger, one thing is that i am very jealous husband, and don't really like the idea of her having another man. She has had it before once without my knowledge and once with me knowing. Can u help me to understand the real reason as to why she would want to be a swinger so bad and how I can then possibly change my own mindset about how painful the idea of sharing my wife might be around.

Sincerely
Phillip

P.S. I really hope u can help me

Answer
Hi Phillip,
My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. The issue of jealousy in swinging is a very common one, at least amongst couples who have not actually tried swinging. I would ask your wife why she wants to try swinging. In healthy relationships it's usually because the person wants to add some variety and spice to their sex life and it's not usually about filling in any gaps that might be lacking in their sex life.
Remember, it is you that your wife has ultimately chosen to be with. If the two of you can make swinging a shared adventure, in which you both do things together to add some new experiences to your sex life, then it can be a good thing.
Take it slowly, keep communicating and see where it takes you. Many men get excited at the thought of sharing their wife with other men, seeing how desirable she is and how much pleasure she gets from it, and then thinking, "And I'm the lucky guy who gets to take her home at night...."
Hope this helps!
All the best,
Michael

Adult Swinging

Michael Andrews