Adult Swinging/Interested in swapping

My wife and I have been together for 9 years. We have had playful talk in bed about her doing thing with guys and me with girls but not outside the bedroom. Before I start a real conversation I was wondering how thing would normally go. If we do a full swap would all 4 of us be in the same room having sex or would I take the girl off into one room while the guy took my wife off. I know in the end it would be up to us but how does it usually work. Thanks. 

I apologize for taking so long to reply, I was out of town for the weekend.

Welcome to the curious world of the lifestyle !  Full swap can be all four people in the same room, maybe on the same bed, separate beds, separate rooms, out for a night on the town where you and the other wife go your way and your wife and the other husband go their own way.

It all depends on what the two of you are comfortable with and what the other couple is comfortable with.  My wife and I are same room, full swap meaning we are never separated.  This is just our preference and comfort level.  

Now, prepare yourself mentally for this type of conversation.  Joking around in the bedroom is one thing but when the conversation goes from playful to reality, the other person may or may not feel the same way.  

Before a couple participates in the lifestyle the relationship has to be solid.  There must be honest, open lines of communication.  There's no room for jealousy in the lifestyle.  

If you decide to go down this path and she is open to the idea, discuss the ground rules in advance and stick to them.  Do not let the passion of the moment change the ground rules.  Doing so may lead to regrets afterwards.  

Are you okay with seeing your wife having sex with another guy ?  Is your wife okay with you being with another woman ?  If neither are comfortable with this then I strongly suggest you do not move forward.  This is something that can destroy an already unstable relationship.

So sit down and have an open and honest conversation with your wife.  Tell her what you desire, what you are curious about.  See if she has any curiosities.  If the two of you are in agreement, then give it a try.  I would wait a few days afterwards before talking about it.  This gives both of you an opportunity to process what has happened.

Good luck, have fun and be safe !

Adult Swinging

We can answer the following type of questions: 1. My wife and I are contemplating swinging. 2. My spouse is interested but I'm not. 3. Friends of ours are swingers and have asked us to try it but we're not sure.

My wife and I have been involved in the lifestyle for about four years now. We've had many experiences with other couples.

Life experiences in the lifestyle.