Adult Swinging/Don't know what im feeling

SavvySwing wrote at 2015-03-18 23:35:12
It is also to agree that rules may be bent in the throes of passion, especially, in the beginning. For example, we may have a rule of no kissing, but if she kisses a man in the throes of passion, I am forgiving because that is a good sign that she is getting into it. That is a turn on. My point is that it is important to compromise and understand your partner, as the two of you are settling into a new lifestyle, together.

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert