Adult Swinging/Same room sex

Question
My wife and I are very adventurous sexually and were recently asked about having sex in the same room as another couple. Both feel that it would be exhilarating. Question is if it would better to go about that with people that are good friends or new people that we are just comfortable with?. The wife of the couple works with my wife and I.

Answer
The answer is simple!  Go with your gut!  It is a pretty good time overall.  As for co-worker vs new friends, I can't answer that for you.  The only thing I can say is be prepared for gossip if you go the co-worker route.  Even if you think there is no chance of it happening...it will at some point.

If you work in a strip club it's probably no big deal to gossip about it...however if you work for the Vatican...maybe not so much.  

Best of luck and have fun with it!

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff