Adult Swinging/Same room sex

My wife and I are very adventurous sexually and were recently asked about having sex in the same room as another couple. Both feel that it would be exhilarating. Question is if it would better to go about that with people that are good friends or new people that we are just comfortable with?. The wife of the couple works with my wife and I.

The answer is simple!  Go with your gut!  It is a pretty good time overall.  As for co-worker vs new friends, I can't answer that for you.  The only thing I can say is be prepared for gossip if you go the co-worker route.  Even if you think there is no chance of it will at some point.

If you work in a strip club it's probably no big deal to gossip about it...however if you work for the Vatican...maybe not so much.  

Best of luck and have fun with it!

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert