Adult Swinging/Swinging with lover

Hi there guys. Need help please. I've been married for 14 years, no sex for more than 3 years. Its complicated so no divorce. I have prev had an affair and this guy came back in my life. Him and his ex-wife were soft swingers. I have lots of feelings for him. We have been seeing each other again for a while now. I found out that he has bi-curious interests. It turns me on just thinking of him with another man. We also started talking bout doing the swingers thing. I just don't know what to expect of that. I get all hot and bothered thinking of him with a man but not with a woman. Makes my stomach turn. Have all these weird feelings bout it.

What do I do

Do not take this as passing judgement on you, but I won't answer this question due to the basis of it.  We strongly believe that swinging is an experience shared by a couple to strengthen a bond.  If you are going outside of your relationship to try out swinging with a different partner, it is just excessive drama that the lifestyle really doesn't want or need.  If the husband finds out while you 2 are at a swingers event, and shows's a bad night for all involved.  There are enough bad generalizations about the swinging lifestyle without endorsing going outside of your relationship.

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert