Adult Swinging/I want get cuckolded by my Indian bengali wife

Sir, I live in West Bengal. I have the cuckold fantasy from year 2004. I got married to my love in 2008. It was a love marriage after 7 years of love affair. My age is 31years and wife's age is 32. We do not have kids yet, but planning for kids now. She is a working lady. Sir, I want to make my fantasy reality. I want to watch my wife with a good looking handsome guy. She is unaware to my desire and I dont have the guts to talk abot this matter. She is modern but not open minded regarding sex. I want it to change her mind regarding other men and sex. I want to explore her inner slut secretly. I want her to choose a guy spontaneously without my knowledge and have sex with him. And after catching her cheating some day I want to accept that it makes me happy when she has sex with others. What should I do? Please help me..

Hi Abhik,

Be careful what you ask for.  You want to catch your wife cheating.   If she is cheating, then your marriage is in trouble.  A better way to approach the subject is to find a way to tell her your fantasy.  And see if she has any interest.  Perhaps talk with her about her fantasies. Every one has something that sounds like a fun change of pace.  Movie stars, same sex, public sex, roll play, there are a great many things people think about.  Once she talks to you about hers then tell her how hot seeing her with another man would be.

She has to be a part of this from the beginning.

Good luck,

Adult Swinging

Tom Blair

Sex coaching. Published author. Questions related to swinging and alternative sexual life styles.

Sexual Relationship Coach Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Internationally read author. Retired Educator All relationships are based on having certain needs being met. Healthy relationships are ones where there is a mutual meeting of these needs. Respect, honesty, communication are just some of those needs When those needs and others are not being met, the relationship will fall into disrepair. Together we will identify those needs and work to correct the imbalance. It is not too late, love can be rekindled. And it can last a life time.

Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Sexual Relationship Coach Internationally read author. Retired Educator