Adult Swinging/questions

My wife is my fantasy, is it wrong to want to watch her cum. We been married 25 years

There is nothing wrong with that at all.  Swinging is meant to be shared as a couple.  How people share the experience is up to them.  Lots of people like to watch their other half with another person.  Whether it's a male watching a female with another female, another male, in a 3some, 4some or moresome....or if it's the female watching a male in the same scenario.  

Adult Swinging

Jenn & Jeff

We can answer questions based on introduction to swinging, what to expect in the lifestyle, swinger clubs, etiquette, and pretty much anything else. We can offer insight based on cheaters, safe sex, and multiple partners. What if only 1 half is interested? We can answer that too.

We have been involved in the lifestyle for over 2 years, as well as Sexperts for California Exotics. We run an adult based blog, where we offer news and articles based on sexual health and relationships.

We have no educational credentials, but we do have first hand knowledge and experience.

California Exotics Sexpert