Adultery/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Ex wife has moved on2/7/2017Laura Giles
  Q: I am recently divorced from my wife of 10 years. We both still own our home and have two young ...
  A: Divorce is an ending. All endings make space for new beginnings. What that new beginning is for you ...
Dating a woman half my age after divorce.1/29/2017Laura Giles
  Q: I am recently divorced from my wife of 10 years. We have two young children and we still co-own our ...
  A: No, you're not wrong to want to date an attractive, charming, funny young lady. Who wouldn't? :) ...
i think this woman wants to have an affair with me1/6/2017Laura Giles
  Q: there's this woman at a place I frequent...she is a married woman with 5 kids...and she flirts with ...
  A: I don't know if you want to take things to this level, but you could file a sexual harassment suit. ...
adultery in this age1/5/2017Laura Giles
  Q: Wouldn't adultery or one-night stands lead to HIV? ANSWER: That's definitely a possibility! HIV is ...
  A: Well, many people don't think about safe sex, avoiding pregnancy, avoiding STDs or being faithful ...
Conflicted about my divorce and future10/9/2016Laura Giles
  Q: I am currently going though a divorce after 10 years of marriage where my ex says we need to wipe ...
  A: Sorry for the slow response. I was on vacation and didn't put a pause on my account. It looks like ...
Mistress in distress6/22/2016Laura Giles
  Q: I have been this guy's mistress for about 5 years, he takes care if needed and pays all my bill and ...
  A: The deal was that he would pay your expenses in return for your exclusive affection. Now YOU are not ...
Adultery6/7/2016Laura Giles
  Q: I'm a widower for almost a year now. So I'm single. There were a few ladies who approached me for ...
  A: Joe, The subject is "adultery." YOU chose that. So, it seems that YOU feel it is adultery despite ...
Cheating Husband4/12/2016Laura Giles
  Q: My husband is a pathological liar. He likes to download social app to chat with other women. It ...
  A: If your husband is doing this out of loneliness, connect with him! He's not feeling close to you. If ...
My wife wants to end our marriage but wants me to be her best friend3/1/2016Laura Giles
  Q: I have written to you before about my w wanting to divorce me due to me making all the usual ...
  A: You need to build up her love bank. Figure out what her love language is, then show her love in the ...
Need Advice1/23/2016Laura Giles
  Q: Short Story: My current, at least for now, significant other has a history of sending nude photos to ...
  A: It seems that there are two different issues here. One is stopping the emotional pain. The other is ...
married, confused, love1/8/2016Laura Giles
  Q: married, early 30s, attractive , I am married 10 years 2 kids, husband is a good guy, never cheated ...
  A: Let's put the attraction in perspective, shall we? It's not love. I don't have to know you, him, or ...
how do i end this12/30/2015Laura Giles
  Q: Me and my crush used to work together now we work for diff companies in the same building, on the ...
  A: Yes, you should end all contact with him. He has pledged his future to someone else. It doesn't ...
Wifes affair12/22/2015Laura Giles
  Q: We both love each other and we are working through this. She had an emotional affair with an old boy ...
  A: Q; Can I believe her when she tells me that they only had sex once? How can I believe anything she ...
please I need advice11/11/2015Laura Giles
  Q: Please I need advice about the Church of Christ and the beliefs. I am not a member of the Church of ...
  A: I am not an expert in the Church of Christ; however, if your boyfriend is saying he cannot marry you ...
Mid Life Crisis Wife9/11/2015Laura Giles
  Q: For the last 2 years my now 48 years old had been living a midlife crisis (diagnosed by her ...
  A: It sounds like your marriage has been over for some time. If you don't have a good reason to stay, ...
temptation9/9/2015Laura Giles
  Q: I'm hoping you can help me. I tried seeking info from a religious expert on this, but all I received ...
  A: To tempt is to entice. That's it. You don't have to succumb to it. You don't have to have an ...
Adultery7/26/2015Laura Giles
  Q: I am a 40 year old woman from India. I have been married for 15 years to an army man and we have two ...
  A: Nobody can define "betrayal" but you. You have to decide what constitutes a betrayal and what ...
family issues4/30/2015Laura Giles
  Q: my husband, a few yrs ago almost had an affair, they kissed that's it and he never looked back and ...
  A: You are entitled to your beliefs, but you can't expect everyone else to have and honor them. Your ...
Spouse upset after asking him to cut contact from x mistress4/24/2015Laura Giles
  Q: My husband has been friends with a woman for a couple of years. I have never been crazy about her, ...
  A: You are not wrong to want this. You ARE wrong to demand it. The best way to get it is with his ...
feelings about partner's infidelity4/15/2015Laura Giles
  Q: My partner engaged in oral sex (without completion) and making out with another man. We talked about ...
  A: My question for you is why does it matter to differentiate between acts? Do you get to decide the ...
facebook secrets12/12/2014Laura Giles
  Q: My wife and I have had our problems over the years including a separation 3 years ago. My wife has ...
  A: You certainly have a right to know about anything going on in your life that affects you. Your wife ...
What kind of relationship does he want with me? Afraid I may end up having an affair with a good friend.11/24/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I've known this man (let's call him Allen) for 10 years (since I was 15) we've always been great ...
  A: Ooh, you are asking a question that no one but Allen can answer. I suspect that it's because you are ...
Is this ok?9/30/2014Laura Giles
  Q: We are not married but consider ourselves to be, my fiance and I are young ( he is 25 and I am 23). ...
  A: There are two things wrong with this scenario: the way it makes you feel and the fact that it puts ...
how can I bring back the trust8/25/2014Laura Giles
  Q: My fiance and I have been together for over 6 years, we have always said that we were just meant to ...
  A: There are two things that have to happen to restore trust. First, he is being honest when he says ...
Telling my teenage son reason for divorce7/28/2014Laura Giles
  Q: My husband (ex now)had some affairs early on in our marriage, but he never told me about them. About ...
  A: Why not have a chat with your ex and see what the two of you agree on? Then the two of you can have ...
affair and pregnancy7/23/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I have been married for 20 years and have 2 lovely girls. About a year after our 2nd, the ...
  A: Q: My question is how can a woman continue an affair, knowing she is pregnant with her husband? A: ...
No peace6/19/2014Laura Giles
  Q: First I'd like to explain why I have no peace. I met a man 4 years ago and fell deeply in love with ...
  A: You tell me the story without asking any particular question, so I am unsure of where to start. I ...
Emotional/Electronic Affair5/24/2014Laura Giles
  Q: My husband of 1.5 years was recently contacted by his ex-girlfriend via Facebook. He told me when ...
  A: Your husband has done everything right! He is allowing you to catch him being good. So catch him ...
Other Women4/23/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I am the other women. This was not that I would have chosen to be or have been willingly involved ...
  A: What you are experiencing is typical- both of him and you. Most women don't go into a relationship ...
Extreme Guilt3/14/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I am a gay man in a gay relationship. We have been married for several years now. Two years ago I ...
  A: The situation you describe is called sexual assault. I suspect the guilt is not only because you ...
Adultery and Mistake3/12/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I am 28 years old happlily married housewife, mine is a love marriage.We have 2 beatuful girls and ...
  A: 1) This man RAPED you. When you take a person by force, when you have sex with someone who says ...
HUSBAND DID'T WONT ME2/5/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I married my husband June 2006 and I never had true happiness. When I met my husband March (2002) he ...
  A: I believe this is happening because you are not clear on who you are and what you want. If you are ...
Complete & utter regret and remorse1/27/2014Laura Giles
  Q: I have to first compliment my husband of nearly 11 1/2 years. He is a wonderful husband and father. ...
  A: Yes, you should work on your issues; however, if you don't do something that includes your husband ...
Single Man and Married Woman1/8/2014Laura Giles
  Q: About 3 months ago, I reconnected with a woman I went to high school with 20 years ago. I am 38 she ...
  A: LEAVE THIS ALONE. This is a MARRIED WOMAN. This is a marriage that definitely has some problems. You ...
Adultery or not12/18/2013Laura Giles
  Q: My husband and I separated by my choice, he is an alcoholic and very controlling and was constantly ...
  A: Donna, Yes, he was and is cheating. If he is not physically cheating now, he is emotionally ...
What have I done!?10/22/2013Laura Giles
  Q: I'm a 43 year old married mother of two, with something that has been bothering me for the last ...
  A: I believe that true intimacy and trust can only come from absolute honesty. However, if you feel ...
Emotional affair10/12/2013The Man of Steel
  Q: My wife and I just recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. We have been through alot ...
  A: You should not feel guilty about reading your wife's texts. It was fate that you noticed the text ...
what to do now10/10/2013Laura Giles
  Q: My live in girlfriend just found out two days ago that I cheated on her once. My girlfriend and I ...
  A: Step 1: Follow through with counseling. Don't wait for her to find someone and make an appointment. ...
adultery10/8/2013The Man of Steel
  Q: I am married 2 and half years and has 2 nad half daughter. My husband wants to be separated and ...
  A: I am sorry for taking so long. Since I started working full time I don't see my computer as much! ...
Supporting my boyfriend.9/26/2013Laura Giles
  Q: So, I have a boyfriend who has been cheated on several times in the past. I'm somewhat worried that ...
  A: You can't take responsibility for what *might* happen or try to protect your boyfriend from his own ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Adultery

Laura Giles

Top Expert on this page