Adultery/Cheating wife

a humble opinion wrote at 2013-12-25 19:21:11
My comment is for the social worker. WHY would you are coming down as if this is the husbands issue. The only advice you should have given him is to make her take a lie detector test as first step and then decide how bad it is. You are not suggesting anything to protect his self respect- of which she has trampled all over. My answer is -yes you are crazy for even considering staying with her. you will not find happiness and self contentment in a relation like that- She has not respect for you.

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker