Adultery/affair with husband's best friend

the one wrote at 2010-06-06 01:32:32
How about you reveal your true colors as a lying, deceitful, and narcissistic woman that no man who was wiser would want anything to do with? First you play the victim by saying that you "kindly invited him over your house." You are lying. You were turned on from the very jump else you would not have slept with him nor allowed him to rub on you. That is not the first time you cheated on your husband and probably wont be the last...

you should tell your husband what happened, that is, if you have an ounce of decency or truly care about him and your children....but in your mind you are never the problem, only the victim....typical...

sam wrote at 2011-04-25 16:39:21

If u really need to avoid him tell like secretly u got affected through some disease so on which u should not have intercourse which will affect him also.

Never have sex with know fellow try to have some friends who dont know u r home have sex some where else other than ur home if u need to explore ur lust dont share u r personal information

Kinkon wrote at 2012-08-25 06:32:38
I think you love john and John loves you.He also loves your child,husband and respects your family.It is not necessary to tell your husband about your relation.Accept John as your sub husband and do sex with him only when your husband is not at home.Have sex.

Kinkon wrote at 2012-08-25 06:32:54

Kinkon wrote at 2012-08-25 06:33:00

Dddd...sss wrote at 2012-08-30 10:57:17
Is john and you still having sex?Please write about the relationship's condition.Pls pls pls write me as ur friend.

Dddd...sss wrote at 2012-08-30 10:57:26

Nandelen wrote at 2012-08-30 11:46:40
It's not right that john forced you to have sex.You also wanted him in ur bed but could not express thinking of ur husband & kids.By the way John did the right thing by doing sex with you as u expected it too.If u tell ur husband about it everything will spoil ur family,husband,kids including the affair with John.So it's better keep it unexposed.Continue ur normal family life with husband and kids and call John to ur hom when ur husband is out.As ur husband goes out every thrusday,it's very easy & safe to call John and having sex.Ur kids r too small to suspect u.But don't do anything in front of them like kissing,hugging,musterbating with John.Dn't allow John to kiss u or  unclothing u if the kids r present.When they r asleep then u can go to bed with John.Continue normal sex with ur husband so that he dnt get chance to suspect.Thus u can love ur family,husband,kids as well as John.Ur relation with john isn't adultery.It's love.Love john,kiss him...

Nandelen wrote at 2012-08-30 11:46:47

Senian wrote at 2012-09-05 05:57:07
Hey,it seems u r in a great dilemma.But the solution is in ur hand.Ok,your writting proves that Jon loves u a lot & u don't hate him.That means u also love him.Jon is ur husband's best friend & ovbiously a responsible guy.He doesn't only loves u but also ur husband,kids and family.U r lucky that u got a lover who respect ur family values.Ur family & Jon r like 2 parts of ur heart.U can't live with only 1.Don't tell ur husband anything if u really want both ur family & Jon.Live normal life with ur family & do sex with ur husband regularly.When ur hubby is out of home only then call Jon.Ur childs r too small to suspect u.Yet, don't do anything like kissing,hugging,musterbating Jon's pennis,sucking ur boobs,uncloting in front of ur kids.Bcoz it's secret matter & keep it secret.Don't allow Jon to kiss or unclothe u if the kids r present.When they r asleep then u should go to bed with Jon.U must use condom during sex with Jon.U shouldn't b pregnent by Jon so use condom. If u want to enjoy sex widout condom with Jon u must eat birth controlling pils to avoid pregnancy.Thus u can continue ur life happily.I think u will follow it.

Senian wrote at 2012-09-05 05:57:13

themoralmajority wrote at 2014-02-19 05:53:02
Your husband is a hardworking, decent, faithful person. Sure maybe your marraige isn't perfect and neither is he, but better than you! This John is a sociopath. $1000 bucks says he has read online books like "the boyfriend destroyer" and is using seducton tactics on you. Oh, and guess what, HE IS USING YOU! He is using your **** and your mouth for his sexual gratification. You might as well be a sheep or a blow up doll to him. He will wreck your life, drive you crazy, start abusing you and leave your husband to have to fix all the psychological damage. You say you were just tired. Well guess how tired your hardworking husband gets, but he keeps going, because he is thinking of being faithful to you. You have no respect for your husband. If you choose to keep speaking to John, I hope John uses you up, your husband divorces you and takes the kids and forces you to pay child support and alimony. You have one option for any success at all. Tell your husband, and remove John from your life completely. Get a restraining order against him... Tired? Really? Be honest, you were horny, wanted sex, and have no morals or integrity and no respect for the decent man your husband is. You don't deserve your husband or your kids. I wish we lived in a society were people like you and especially John when found out were surgically altered to be unable to enjoy a sexual act ever again... Without anesthesia and rusty tools!

Adultery

Judith Brandt